Tuesday 29 November 2011

Bourjois highlighter in 96 Rose Universel



The story of highlighters continues and now we have one from the Bourjois cosmetics range.
The shade as you can see in the picture is 96 Rose Universel and retails in drugstores for about £ 7-8. However, I got it from Tkmaxx in a set with a concealer and a plumping lip gloss which was £6 for the whole set,I felt quite lucky that day ))
I used this highlighter just once, for my taste it's too glittery. I prefer more of a cream or liquid finish highlighter,but can definitely use this one as an eyeshadow for a night out or something.
I wouldn't recommend buying it for the full price,because it's kind of a little pot and you can get so much better for this price from another brand, but if you find it really cheap like I did use it as an eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment