Sunday 10 June 2012

The reason I've been away...

I've not posted anything here for too long, almost three weeks now. And this is a crime in the blogging world. I actually scheduled some posts to publish themselves automatically while I was on holiday, but that didn't work. I'm not that great with all the buttons and html. But I'm back into posting as I did before, three or four times a week, and again apologize to you my readers for the awful mistake.

The reason I've been away was a seaside trip to Turkey with my family. I spent a fun time with my loved ones and of course, I took some pictures to share with you, guys.

Good feet massage walking on these




Me and the Sea, we have a love-hate relationship.


These two were my best friends during the stay. They were familiar with the neighbourhood.


The End.














No comments:

Post a Comment