Saturday 4 May 2013

Follow me on Pinterest or Tumblr?

Heeeeeyyyy

It's been too long now since I've been here and to be honest I can't even justify to you guys the true reason to why I've been away. And still I'm not even sure if I want to come back full-time. I've not posted here anything since July and I really miss blogging sometimes but if I start writing I want to commit to this 100%, so I'm still deciding. I'm probably overthinking stuff, as always.

But hey, on the other hand, I've been quite active on Pinterest and Tumblr. These where the places I went to when I lacked inspiration or words, and it seems it was a constant need these last months.

So, if you want to check those out, feel free to click on those links below:

Pinterest:

Tumblr:

Next post we'll probably be an 'Empties' entry on the products I've used up since September until now, I've kept them all like a freak, so I'll talk to you soon, I guess.

Focusonthequiet,
                        xx

No comments:

Post a Comment