Monday 1 July 2013

Music Monday #1

I want to become a more organized blogger, so I bought myself a notebook, sat down and started writing  blog post ideas inspired by others or that I came up with myself. These particular series called Music Mondays were inspired by a fashion blogger who goes by the name of That's Chic. http://www.thatschic.net/ 

Not sure if she does that every Monday or not,  I just saw the title of the blog post last Monday and thought that it is so me that I definitely have to start doing that.
So, basically, the idea behind this is that I will be posting a song every Monday, it might be because the lyrics are beautiful or the clip is awesomely filmed or whatever, but if it is here that means I feel it.


I fell in love with this song the moment I heard it and even though it has been a year since then I still cannot get enough of it. It is magnificent in every way to me.
The XX - Fiction



P.S. NOTE:
As you have probably noticed I do not only write about beauty anymore. I want this to blog to be much more than that. I have lots of ideas that I want to try and get done and I really hope that this sounds exciting to you, as well. Also, by writing more often I hope to get better at it, because to be honest I do suck at it sometimes. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love when blogs also talk a little about music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, cool! I'm glad at least one person will enjoy that. You can leave me suggestions as well if you want to :)

      Delete