Tuesday 5 November 2013

Pinterest #1

Don't you just love Pinterest? I always get so much inspiration just by browsing different Pinterest categories,  to be honest I think my most repinned one is Hair & Beauty, but I can't be blamed there are so many beautiful things out there and so many girls I want to look like.
But, today, I've decided to share with you a few bits from two of my boards: Places & Spaces (inspiration for my future apartment (hopefully in a few years) and travels) and a Wishlist board, with things I want to get my hands on as soon as possible.
If any of these bring a smile to your face, a good memory or a creative idea, I've done my job for the day.

To see the full collection of pictures, click here:
http://pinterest.com/focusonthequiet/boards/

From the board called Places & Spaces also known as Take me there as soon as possible:











And from the Wishlist (I have a lot, but these are the most wanted for now):






 Lovely, eh? You can never dream too big.






No comments:

Post a Comment