Saturday 9 November 2013

The Body Shop Haul

In the past few weeks, I have been searching for a body lotion or a body butter for my daily use, because strangely enough I did not bring one with me when I came back to the UK. I went to Boots, Superdrug and all the other shops around town looking for an affordable price and a good scent. Having not found anything that fancied my likes I just waited a bit, it's like I knew some great deal is going to turn up my way. And then I got THE email that was worth all the wait. An email from the Body Shop saying that they have a 40% off the entire website, including the sale. Now that's what I am talking about. I love Body Shop body butters but £13 for a body butter to me is a bit much (I'm a student, after all) that is why I always try to stock up when they have great sales like that. So, of course I immediately started browsing the website and ended up buying a whole lot of products. And it all cost me only £21.15.
I would definitely recommend signing for their newsletter if you are a Body Shop lover like me.

This is what I got:

Brazil Nut Body Butter 200 ml 
Coconut Body Butter 50 ml 
Coconut Lip Butter 10 ml 
Vineyard Peach Body Lotion 250 ml 

Brazil Nut Body Mist 100 ml
Love Etc Eau de Parfum 30 ml (great for your handbag)
Cranberry Joy Room, Linen and Body Spray 100 ml (a very Christmassy scent)
2 x Almond Shower Gels 250 ml each
Vineyard Peach Shower Gel 250 ml
Raspberry Shower Gel 250 ml


No comments:

Post a Comment