Thursday 29 December 2011

December Favourites 2011 and Happy New Year to all my readers!

I can't believe it now ,as I'm writing this post, that it is the end of another year. It's been an exciting 2011 for me as a first year university student and a beauty blogger, as well.
Firstly, I'd like to thank all of you in supporting this new hobby of mine and in saying kind words to me which motivate me to do it more often and do it better.
Secondly, I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year! Let this year be better than the past one with its new beginnings and joys! May all you kindest wishes come true!

 And now as it's the end of another month, let's get on to my December favourites:
1) Garnier Simply Essentials wipes. Lately, I've been quite lazy applying an eye makeup remover and then a face makeup remover and I found it is much more easier to use cleansing wipes. These particular ones work really well for me and I don't find any traces of mascara or eyeliner in the morning. Even my mum tried them and said they were good :)

2) Sudocrem. It is a skin care cream which helps you fight with some typical skin problems like spots, break outs and dry skin. As I am a person with dry skin, I was intrigued by the description and some reviews I've read earlier. I noticed the difference in my skin within a week and I do not have those dry patches on my forehead and around my nose anymore. I use it every night on my spots and dry areas after I cleansed my face and after I put my night cream.

3)Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Face Wash. Having dry skin I tend to buy more creamier face washes as I believe they work better for me. And this Nivea one really does and I didn't even expect it to work so well. All the cleansers I've used in the past somehow tightened my face after I've used them, but this one doesn't. I'm really pleased that I've finally found a good face wash. I would definitely repurchase it.

4) Barry M nail varnish in Red Glitter For a long time was I looking for this particular nail colour.It was always sold out. And finally I found it standing alone on that Barry M shelf. It is a pain to remove from the nails but it's the issue with every other glitter nail polish. It is so Christmassy I want to eat it!


5) Topshop Cream Blush in Neon Rose. When you read or hear the name of the shade you get quite scared of the word 'Neon'. But don't be! It looks really natural on the cheeks if blended well. Also the packaging is so girly and nice. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment