Sunday 4 December 2011

Products I regret buying

We all had good days.We all had bad days.I guess this is products' fate too.
This post is about products I regret buying,maybe they worked for others,but they didn't for me.
 First is the Lashed up Volumiser Mascara by Models Own. I loved the brush,but I didn't enjoy this mascara's consistency, at all. I just couldn't believe when it dried out in a week. My guess is that the problem is in the packaging, because the top is not closing properly and it's not the first product from Models Own in my collection which does that.

Second is a cream eyeshadow by the Body Shop in the shade: Mink. I have to say that it was my first attempt at cream eyeshadows and it came out really bad. I'm not sure in this case if it is the consistency or the pigmentation which is poor, but the eyeshadow just doesn't look flattering on me. I got it in a body shop sale for a pound so it doesn't make a hole in my pocket, but it's shame it didn't work. I might have to try a different brand and colour.

These were my dissapointing products this week, sadly more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment