Thursday 8 December 2011

November Favourites

This November, I've discovered quite a lot of great products that I would love to share with you. Every single day I try to use different products and change my make up a bit, however this pile of products outshined others.
Let's start with a skin care product, which is Botanics eye cream. This month was the first time I started using an eye cream. I decided to get a cream just for moisturising the eye area and not one with an 'anti-wrinkle' effect, as I think it's just too early for me. I have to say that I enjoyed the effects, not that I became a beauty in 4 weeks time but you can really see a difference in the way the eye area looks and feels. I also love the fact that it is organic, has different oils in it which help moisturise better. Retails for about £6 in Boots.

Next, are these two lip balms that saved my lips from this horrible weather. I've always loved Nivea's products and this new lip balm is just perfect: moisturising, a rosy tint and a good smell. The Carmex lip balm is one you have to get used to. It has a tingly effect when you apply it on your lips because of the mint, I guess. But it just works wonders, so I really recommend it. I'm almost out of it.


Not an exciting product this one,just a clear brow gel that helps my rebel brows stay in place.


 Two lipsticks of the same brand, but with different textures and colours. Blackberry is a creme finish lipstick which is perfect for winter, being a dark red-brown colour almost burgundy. Purrfect!
Strawberry Suede is not so wintery, however I love my brights even in winter because all of the lights and festive things. I can not describe the colour exactly, but I'd love to think it is a coral red.


A thick good-smelling hand cream is a must-have for this season!

Have been looking for a colour like this for the longest time and it was secretly hidden in Topshop and I'm so glad I found it, finally. Topshop eyeliner in Saddle is a light brown with a metallic effect to it. The colour represented on the packaging is exactly what it looks like applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment