Wednesday 21 December 2011

Pixi eyeshadows review

Pixi. A fairy-friendly brand. I have in my collection an eyeshadow palette(Eye Beauty Kit,as they call it) in no.8 called Muse and a single eyeshadow in the shade Dublin.







The eyeshadows that I own from Pixi are all quite neutral and shimmery.
(I'm always amazed by the thing that I buy a lot of shimmer even though I don't really like or use it,waiting for those special ocassions, I guess).
But I've used Dublin a lot in summer, for a light colour on my eyes,without a primer so it looked softer and more settled.
I bought the Muse kit for the good selection of shades, however I was a bit dissapointed by the texture which is quite powdery,something I didn't notice using the single eyeshadow.

I wouldn't recommend buying the kit, which is £18 on the Pixi website, but I would recommended the Dublin eyeshadow if you come across it sometime. I think it was a limited collection, all the shades had city names and also the packaging is different.

A Pixi product which is on my wishlist for some time is the Ultimate Beauty Kit. It contains 32 eyeshadows, 8 cheek powders and 16 lipglosses for just £ 20!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment