Tuesday 28 February 2012

My Top Nail Polish Picks for Spring

I don't usually divide nail polish colours for particular seasons. I always choose the colour I'm in the mood for. However, in this blog post I thought it would be nice to show you some nail polishes from my collection that I think are most suitable for the up coming warm weather outside.

    Here it is, my selection :)
Basically, my choices consist of different shades of pinks and nudes, because I do not own any mint greens, sky blues or lavender colours. Definitely, need to include some variety of colour this spring!
My Barry M choices: I've selected a bright coral (296 Coral)and two pastel shades: a light pink(119 Baby Pink) and a light peach(318 Peach Melba), which seems to be everyone's favourite.
My OPI choices: Sweet Heart (my most viewed post http://focusonthequiet.blogspot.com/2011/04/opi-sweet-heart-nail-polish.html) and San Tan-Tonio from the Texas Collection.
A raspberry red from Nails Inc in Picadilly Circus
And the last one is a mattifying top coat from Rimmel.
Don't be afraid, experiment with colour, because spring is soon here to cheer us up with its warmth and beauty!
Focus on the Quiet,
           xx

No comments:

Post a Comment