Friday 6 April 2012

My OPI Nail Polish Collection

OPI is probably the most talked about nail polish brand between beauty bloggers and youtubers. And there are several reasons why it is so popular-the vast range of colours, the beautiful packaging of the nail polish, the big brush which makes the application be more easy to handle and last, probably, is the fact that they release a lot of new collections every year.

In my nail polish collection, I own 5 OPI nail polishes. As you can imagine, I can not have a beauty blog without some OPI nail polishes. No, I'm just kidding! But truly, these are great quality nail polishes. I noticed a more long-lasting formula and the fact that they have a bigger than average brush, makes the application be more even, in just two sweeps of polish.

My collection consists of  Blue My Mind(a metallic blue), Sweet Heart(a pastel pink), Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ(a deep red,almost burgundy colour), San Tan-Tonio(a brown nude) and You don't know Jacques( a muddy brown).



My OPI wishlist is quite big as they have all the possible and impossible colours, but do not think I'll be purchasing any more soon. My nail polish collection needs to be cut down a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment