Monday 21 May 2012

Style Crush #2 Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung settles for the second place in my Style Crush series. She always looks effortlessly dressed and that's what I love about her style. And then there is also that britishness in the shape of jeans shorts with blouses and jumpers with skirts. However, there is something I'm not keen on in almost every outfit of hers and those have to be the shoes. I love a chunky heel, but I do not like those that have a 'granny' feel to them, if that makes sense.

So, there you go, Alexa Chung:









When I went to the hairdresser's to cut my hair short some months ago, I took this picture of Alexa to show him exactly what I want my hair to look like. Whether it did in the end, I can't be the judge :)







Pictures: Pinterest and Google

1 comment:

  1. I love her style, but there's something in her face I don't like at all. I think it's because of her eyes, or her smile. I don't know, but it scares me... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete