Friday 13 January 2012

Revlon lip products collection

I've been really bad this week for not posting anything on my blog,buuuut I've got an excuse. I've been travelling and my luggage was lost. What else do I have to say,besides that when you lose your luggage all the other troubles get to you. But it's all good now. I got it back and everything is coming to it's usual state. So is my blog.

Today I'll share with you my Revlon lip products collection. Two creme and two matte lipsticks and one lip gloss in my collection. But more to come as I really really like the quality and the fact that you can find them on ebay for half price.


And these are the swatches(promise to get better with these):

My favourites are Strawberry Suede(matte) and Blackberry(creme). I think they suit my skin tone better than the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment