Friday 23 March 2012

Travel Make up Bag

As I'll be traveling these couple of weeks, I thought I'd show you what make up I will be taking with me.
I always tend to overpack stuff and I'm not talking only make up, but clothes, shoes, etc. And I always, and I mean always do not use or wear everything I bring in my suitcase. But this time is going to be different. It should be.
I limited myself to just one make up bag and it's not even full. Yeay to me!

So here they are,all my make up products waiting for the trip.

Face Products:
L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powder ( My everyday powder)
Collection 2000 Concealer (My everyday concealer- it is not my favourite product, so I want to use it up as fast as I can)
Maxfactor Xperience Foundation (Have been trying this foundation for the past month and it is really good. I have been lucky with my foundation choices, lately.)

Cheek Products:
Illamasqua Blush in Tremble (need to show some love to this blush, as I don't use it very often)
NYC Bronzer in Sunny (Every day bronzer)


Eye Products:
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara (Love the effect it gives to my lashes, but I warn you-do not use it on your lower lashes as it has a lot of fall-out)
MUA Eyeliner in Snow White ( a really good and cheap white eyeliner for the waterline)
Mister Mascara Eyelash Curlers (not in love with these eyelash curlers, even the ones from wilkinson were better)
Nyx Eyeshadow Base (this product is just great, the eyeshadow just look more vibrant with it)
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner (love this for a cat eye flick)
Pixi Eyeshadow in Dublin ( just want to use this up)
MUA Eyeshadow in 19 Matte( every day eyebrows shade)
Lip Products:
Bourjois Lip Cream (not very long lasting but I love the colour- the tube represents the exact colour of the product)
Benefit Benetint (for cheeks and lips, a more settled and natural flush of colour)
Carmex Lip Balm (always works great for my lips, I just wish it was less oily)
Nivea Lip Balm ( almost finished it, but I'll definitely repurchase it, as it is really soft on the lips and I love the smell, which reminds of my teen years)
 Estee Lauder Lipstick in Blushing  ( a great 'my lips but better' type of colour)
Mac Lipstick in See Sheer (a more settled corally-pink colour which is great for spring )

So, this is it for make up. There will also be some skin care products, but I haven't decided what I'll be taking yet.

How much make up are you usually packing for your holidays or trips?

Thanks for stopping by,
Focus on the Quiet
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment