Thursday 8 March 2012

What's in my make up bag?

     Here you go a little sneek of what I carry around in my bag everyday :)
    The contents of my make up bag
L'Occitane hand cream, which I love and will repurchase maybe in the Rose edition
     Avon Fresh Aloe Cuticle Gel,because the skin around my nails is quite dry this time of year
    Nivea Honey & Milk Lip Balm,a handbag essential
     Bourjois Lip Cream in 53 Rose Veloute (I always take with me the lipstick I'm wearing that particular day)

      A Dirty Works  Mirror
      Travalo with the Body Shop Love Etc fragrance in it
     Tissues and cotton buds
That is all I take with me on a daily basis :)

Another thing I wanted to tell you is that I have a Facebook page, so feel free to Like it for the latest updates.

I also have a Twitter account: https://twitter.com/#!/FocusonIana


Don't forget to take part in my Survey at the top of the page, there are 5 days left :) 
After the results, I will do a full review of a favourite product from the category that won!

Thanks for stopping by,
Focus on the Quiet
xx

2 comments:

  1. Haha I remember that Nivea lip balm we bought together :P I'm almost out of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,I remember that:)I have a lot still, because I was using something else. I love it anyways)

    ReplyDelete